General dentistry encompasses all those treatments and services that help you achieve and maintain optimum oral health. We offer the following general dental care services at our office:
- Complete Checkups: Complete checkups involve a comprehensive assessment of your oral health, detection of underlying problems using digital X-Rays, screenings for oral cancer and a professional dental cleaning which cleanses your mouth and helps prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Mouth Guards and Night Guards: We offer custom-made dental mouth guards and night guards for both children and adults. These can be worn over the teeth while playing sports and can also be used at night to prevent the teeth from clenching and grinding against each other.
- Dentures: We offer full as well as partial dentures for replacement of missing teeth. We also offer fixed dentures and denture stabilization to help those who have a problem with loose and slipping dentures.
- Fillings: Our practice offers dental fillings that are tooth-colored Fillings and metal-free to help restore the structure and function of decayed and damaged teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges can be used to restore and replace damaged and missing teeth. We also offer crown lengthening treatments to correct “gummy smiles”.
- Inlays and Onlays: Also known as indirect fillings, inlays and onlays are restorative treatments which can be used on moderately damaged teeth that cannot be repaired using fillings, but are not damaged enough to need the protection of a dental crown.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: We offer comprehensive oral appliance therapy to help treat sleep apnea and snoring.
- Fluoride Applications: Topical fluoride application can help strengthen the enamel of the teeth and prevent cavities and decay.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are thin protective coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to prevent the occurrence of tooth decay.
For more information, please call our office at (847) 469-4340.